opportunities to pitch to the leading retailers in your categoryLearn more
Introduce your brand to your target buyers
Our Virtual Pitch events offer a unique opportunity for challenger brands to connect with a panel of UK leading retailers and destination buyers, and pitch their products. Meet online face-to-face with decision-making buyers, and deliver a winning pitch for them to take actions – buyers can ask questions, shortlist products, request samples and connect with suppliers following the pitch.
Having hosted over 100 events in 2021 alone, we have been making waves with our game-changing virtual pitch sessions. We host pitch events in a wide range of categories, including food & drink, vitamins & supplements, baby & toddler, household & outdoor, pet, cookware, health & wellbeing, beauty, and more.
Join us to get your brand right in the radar of top retailers!Upcoming pitches
Our lightning pitches offer unique opportunities to pitch to the leading retailers in your category; national & regional retailers, sector speciality stores, online destination stores and independent specialists.
Our sessions feature a maximum of 8 brands presenting and are limited to 60 minutes, to ensure buyers are engaged & focused on your brand.
How it Works:
- You’ll meet face to face with a panel of buyers via our custom-built video-technology – fully integrated into your Product Guru dashboard, to deliver a 7-minute winning pitch.
- Buyers can take actions: ask questions live, shortlist products, request samples, or connect with you following the pitch. On the other hand, you'll have the opportunity to connect directly with them after the pitch.
- Your pitch session will be recorded. In the event that not all buyers signed up for the event show up, the pitch session will still go ahead. After the pitch, we'll share the recording with buyers registered for the event and with other buyers in the platform that are relevant to your category.
Retailer specific event NEW*
In conjunction with our major retail partners we are introducing a new opportunity for brands to pitch directly to a single major retailer.
Buyers will specify a detailed criteria and challenger brands meeting those requirements will be invited to pitch directly to the buying team.
Retailer specific events will launch from April 2022.
A retailer specific pitch event will give you the chance to tailoryour pitch and messaging to the retailer, to really impress the buyer.
Preparing for your pitch - We’ve got your back!
We've listened to many pitches and we've asked buyers what they really want to know. We're here to help you prepare for your pitch and get the most out of it.
Included in the price of your ticket is a comprehensive package of support including:
- Support to update your Product Guru account product information to make it look its best
- A webinar to familiarise yourself with the video and platform technology and ask questions
- Insta Live Q&A sessions
- "Top Tips for Preparing your Pitch" presentation and materials
- The chance to follow up with buyers directly after the pitch.
Booking your space
Tickets are sold on a first-come, first-served basis so be quick! We welcome all brands to take part in our events. Before your scheduled event, you'll need a Product Guru account, so that, on the day of your pitch, you can access the video call and buyers can view your brand and products.Sign up NOW